- if you placed your order on alexanderwang.com, your order number will start with 4 digits referencing the order date (DDMM) and you should refer to the Returns and Refunds section.
- if you placed your order on collection1.alexanderwang.com, your order number will start with aw, and you should follow these instructions.
You can return any item purchased on Alexander Wang Online Store within 14 days of the delivery date. Here’s how:
- Fill out the Return Form.
- Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags and packaging included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund.
- Use the pre-paid UPS Return Label included in your order and leave the package at a UPS drop-off location.
Due to merchandising restrictions, all returns must be shipped from the same country they were purchased from.
Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
For further information on the conditions for exercising your right to return, please see the Legal Area.